Saturday, August 22, 2009

An Exciting Arrival!

)
Ready for Halloween?
Look who came in the mail today!
The incredibly talented MarZel from
created this amazing, scary Mad Hatter Doll for the
Dark Artists Guild Blog Treasure Hunt Grand Prize
and I was the lucky contest winner!
At first I thought it was the ink I ordered from Dell...
as she packaged him in a Dell box...
so I didn't open it right away!
Then when I opened it up and saw the pretty packaging...
I was momentarily perplexed until I heard the grumblings...
of THE MAD HATTER!
Thank you MarZel...
He is a welcome addition to the family!

7 comments:

Coach Z said...

You are so welcome!! Thank you for participating in the DAGs Blog Treasure Hunt!! I am glad he is in a good home...and he looks great on your porch!

Anonymous said...

how incredibly wonderful he is! i adore him!! you are one lucky lady, lisa! :)

Kim Palmer said...

How fab is this little beauty! He's just wonderful you lucky girl!

Debrina said...

Muh ha ha...he's wonderfully creepy! Almost a little whacko jacko-ish. I must go and look at this dark-artist's guild. It sounds like my sort of fun!!

Kerin said...

Oh he gives me creepy shivers. I love him!! Congrats on a great score Lisa!

The French Bear said...

Lisa, he is fantastic, and you won him! Wow! That is so neat! I popped in for a visit after you entered my draw, played with the kitty and read some of your posts!!!!!
I love the bags of goodies in the scavenger hunt, what fun!!!! Good luck in the giveaway!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Dorthe said...

What a wonderfull doll, so great made,-love him----you lucky ,Lisa.

Dorthe

NeoCounter