Monday, June 29, 2009

Looking for an Exciting Summer Read?

)
I highly recommend Tierra Red by K.P. Vorenberg
)
"Set against the backdrop of territorial days
in New Mexico, a Gibson Girl heroine and an
unforgettable cast of characters
sift through clues on two continents in their
search for truth, justice, and love."
)
sI was the lucky recipient of a copy of Kathy's newly published book
courtesy of her One World, One Heart Giveaway in March.
Usually not a fiction reader, I enjoyed this gripping tale so much
I finished it in a few days...I just could not put it down!
)
I truly loved the story...the characters, the history lesson...
and the corruption made this such a treasure to read!
Kathy's artistic, factual writing created a cast of characters
and locations so authentic I could visualize being there myself!
00
For a visual treat, visit Kathy's website Artful Muse to see her
beautiful, unique beaded art!
There's no end to the creativity and talent of this gifted woman!
0

2 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the reading tip. I will pick up her book.

KV said...

Oh, wow, Lisa! I am so glad you loved reading my book. And I thank you for all the compliments, too . . .


Kathy V in NM

NeoCounter